Image Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

No Worksheet Wednesday #1

I am so excited to have stumbled upon this AMAZING linky party from the Primary Chalkboard

Myself and all the ladies who linked up are working together to make Wednesdays worksheet free and utilize more authentic and hands-on learning activities.  

Now I must admit that I did not use this idea today because I was busy with this little peach.....

Southeast Missouri received about 7+ inches of white, fluffy goodness so NO SCHOOL!  They haven't called it but I am sure for the rest of the week as well!

Anywho - - - this is an idea I used last week and loved it!  I paired a higher learner with a lower learner and printed off boards from Miss Giraffe's Roll and Read All Year that contained phonics skills we have been working on for the past few weeks. Click the picture to check out her product on TPT or her button to get to her blog!
http://missgiraffesclass.blogspot.com/        
I sat the boards around the room on the floor and the partners worked about 3-4 minutes on each set until I rang the bell.  They were all SUPER engaged and LOVING the opportunity to move around!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I just adore Miss Giraffe, thanks for linking up with us Ashley!
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete